mo xiang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PGG & Ex-PGG Guild Member Gathering Days, Time, and Venu

2 posters

Go down

PGG & Ex-PGG Guild Member Gathering Days, Time, and Venu Empty PGG & Ex-PGG Guild Member Gathering Days, Time, and Venu

Post  pggprincess Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:27 pm

Hi guys, as I had plan to meet up with u guys this Saturday ^^ Please do come no matter u r free or not XD hahaha...those ppl that stay out of Klang Valley is exceptional of attending, for eg. Siong, Vern, Sha, Peir, ...etc...

Date of Gathering : 3rd November 2007
Day : Saturday
The Venue of gathering will be : One Utama Shopping Complex
Exact place for settle down : to be confirmed (dont know which place is suitable to suit all of us..^^)

oh...the most important thing is "NO MS KOK DURING OUR GATHERING!! I DO NOT WANT TO BE A BAK QI SITTING THERE DONNO WAT YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT...WTF...IT IS OUR GATHERING TO MEET UP AND GET INTO EACH OTHER, AND YOU GUYS WAN TO TALK BOUT MOSIANG!! - I MEAN AS IN THOSE...WTF...WEAPON...POHUN....LVL...!!" XDXD wakakakakaka!!

Whoever that wan to come, please reply this post ^^ - or if u seldom in this forum, just pm or whisper me and linger12 ^^

Thank you so much ^^
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

PGG & Ex-PGG Guild Member Gathering Days, Time, and Venu Empty Re: PGG & Ex-PGG Guild Member Gathering Days, Time, and Venu

Post  AkiKyo Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:02 pm

u all ma happy lo.. can gathering.. =.=' 1 utama at kl.. lazy go kl lo.. haiz.. u all have fun la... afro
AkiKyo
AkiKyo

Back to top Go down

PGG & Ex-PGG Guild Member Gathering Days, Time, and Venu Empty Re: PGG & Ex-PGG Guild Member Gathering Days, Time, and Venu

Post  pggprincess Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:40 am

AkiKyo wrote:u all ma happy lo.. can gathering.. =.=' 1 utama at kl.. lazy go kl lo.. haiz.. u all have fun la... afro

sigh...see next time u guys come KL got time to gather or not lo ^^
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down