mo xiang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What would you do?

2 posters

Go down

What would you do? Empty What would you do?

Post  pggprincess Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:37 am

The topic that i am going to with u guys...ermmm...I know it doesn't relate to Mosiang, but there are times u will encounter some problems when u half way playing Mosiang. XD hahahaha

When you started to realise your age is getting older, what would you have in mind to spice up your life?

1) i will mix around with ppl that is younger than me XD hahahahah, just like in Mosiang, i mix around with ppl that is so much younger than me, juz like god, his heart always 18 year olds XD hahahahha

2) i will dress up in a more modern way - means do not be out of date in fashion, but cannot dress like a doll XD - reasonable dressing which also not out of date ^.^

3) read magazines to update on everything - as in fashion etc...but i don read newspaper!! XD lol!

4) participate in activities such like dancing, gym, outdoor activities..etc.. (if got the time, pgg all member can meet up will be cool ^^) - *isa gonna blame me of not going to his open house XD *

5) clubbing is another activities that can spice up ur life - although i dont encourage u all small kids to go, but just for fun would be fine...don go too often Razz *u guys believe that i neva go clubbing before?* XD

6) find a gf/bf to settle up your life (p.s.: this one i suggest to those that is around my age or godgod's age, ppl like san, ling, angelove, isa....all still young..sigh....no need to think about this yet)...- sigh, this is the problem i am facing right now... Neutral

*psst: i am too tense to think of other thing now Sad add in anything u think is suitable Neutral
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

What would you do? Empty Re: What would you do?

Post  AkiKyo Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:22 pm

hehe.. find bf better.. ;-D
not will feel bored ma.. lol!
AkiKyo
AkiKyo

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:39 pm

AkiKyo wrote:hehe.. find bf better.. ;-D
not will feel bored ma.. lol!

lol
i got alrdy XD
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum