mo xiang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ur story in Mosiang ^^

3 posters

Go down

Ur story in Mosiang ^^ Empty Ur story in Mosiang ^^

Post  pggprincess Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:44 am

Before i started to play Mosiang, I played other online games such as Gunbound, Helbreath, O2Jam & SDO.
These onlines games does not make me stay for long. Gunbound is a nice game, but i quit because there are too many ppl playing cheat...they hack u and make ur turn lose, or maybe they use cheat to make their aiming 100% kena you, and u will die, eventually where ever u try to escape from them. So, i quit! Helbreath is a darn boring game...i do not wan to mention much, SDO i play for 2 days then i quit! XD o2jam is also nice, but i couldnt lvl up anymore (very hard), i forever stuck there alrdy...so, i quit.

So, how do i discover Mosiang Online?
well, very easy, my friend from a forum, he intro me to play this Mosiang. So i download for a day, then the next day i try out mosiang online.

Once i join Mosiang Online, the next thing i know about mosiang is, it is FUN!! I started on with a fist account (precious acc - princessgal)..i started to play it until now lvl 28 without any assistant from other ppl regarding press lvl, pu stuff, and so on so forth (thats why that char now very noob til now i still couldnt do anything about it T.T). Later on, i did create other character such as queenofmosiang (spear) and also an archer char (alrdy delete)...all also very noob.so one day, my princessgal char meet up with a boy, called LittleMAGE - precious little brother XD that time he was in pgg (pressgaogao); he taught me how to make my char stronger...but i couldnt do anything bout it, so i decided to make a new acc (katanaprincess) i try littlemage's way, and of course at the mean time, i get to know lots pgg members ^^ - angelove (alrdy started to callme jiejie XD), tzesan89 & holyfist. (i wan to cut down my story liao...almost 6 oclcok liao XD)
Later on, i find the lesson from littlemage is working out, and so, i create one more new char, named princeZzZz (darts). This char now very noob, coz havent really delvling & farm nicely. Bcoz i get to know MyGod b4 i join pgg, so he invited my darts char to join pgg.

I am so happy to be in PGG bcoz the guild mates all are very nice (although i am very noob, i hope to be as good as them in ms games). Lolz..wat most surprise me is, i m the newest (noobest) player in pgg, and also the oldest gal in pgg (exclude the guys) XD
My story neva ends and it will still continues goes around as PGG is going to continues RockzZzZ as mosiang is still alive in the cyber world!
So guys, is there any reason for u to quit ms? (beside bored of farming and train skills).
I wont, because I LAZY TO DOWNLOAD OTHER GAMES TO PLAY XD
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Ur story in Mosiang ^^ Empty Re: Ur story in Mosiang ^^

Post  snownie87 Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:39 am

Spoiler:
^.^
snownie87
snownie87

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiKyo Fri Oct 26, 2007 1:25 pm

i most lazy read essay de.. so long tim.. =.='
AkiKyo
AkiKyo

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:31 pm

snownie87 wrote:
Spoiler:
^.^
]

lav the eldest? i m not so sure.....
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiKyo Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:28 pm

older or younger have what different o.. also same nia ma.. no need so k about this le la.. ;-p happy jiu enough.. play ms important le is happy and have new frenz.. ;-D
AkiKyo
AkiKyo

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:42 pm

AkiKyo wrote:older or younger have what different o.. also same nia ma.. no need so k about this le la.. ;-p happy jiu enough.. play ms important le is happy and have new frenz.. ;-D

hahahaha...
coz i m old liao...so...that the truth XD
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down