mo xiang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beware of SCAMMER!!!

3 posters

Go down

Beware of SCAMMER!!! Empty Beware of SCAMMER!!!

Post  snownie87 Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:43 pm

one day, when i was open shop to sell my level 33 bracer, a player named 'nev3rmore' (nevermore) keep asking me to trade him, he said he buy trade 2 green items with my bracer, then i go trade with him

both of us already put our items in trading slot, but long time liao he haven't click 'ok', then i go click first, but then he take off his item from trading slot...when i saw him taking off his item, i faster quit the trade...(that time was late midnight, but luckily that time i'm still awake and not sleepy at all, if not my bracer sure already scammed liao...>.<)

after this trade, i ask him why take off his item and he said that he was lagging...then we trade again...
this time, i ask him to click 'ok' first, and he really click 'ok' liao, but the items that he want to trade with me was different and not those 2 green items that he showed me before...i ask him why? again...he said he got too many equip there until he himself confuse liao...and then he ask me to wait for his friend for other green item to trade with me...

i wait long time liao but never see 'the friend' that he said de coming, then i ask him still want to trade with me or not, and he told me that he's scammer and actually he want to scam my level 33 bracer but he failed to scam me...>.<

start from that day, i was very angry when i saw him, but that stupid noob scammer keep on 'chu xian' in front of me and make me more angry when saw him... Evil or Very Mad then i keep yelling to all player that 'nevermore' is scammer', and then that 'nevermore' came to me and said 'sorry, i won't be scammer to scam other people anymore...' <<< who will believe his word??? who will know he will really never go and scam other people???

let's say, a person promise that he won't do any bad thing anymore after he get out from jail, but after that, some of them will still doing bad thing after get out from jail, right? so i will not believe to his word...

somemore he is now level 21+ or 25+ but his attack is damn damn low if compare to my attack...he's really noob in scamming and leveling/farming...!!! STUPID SCAMMER!!!

P.S. he normally is in channel 2 chang an, who want see this stupid noob can come to channel 2 chang an to meet him...=.="
snownie87
snownie87

Back to top Go down

Beware of SCAMMER!!! Empty Re: Beware of SCAMMER!!!

Post  Baka Y3lo Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:49 am

haha bcareful ^^

Baka Y3lo
Admin

https://moxiang4pgg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Beware of SCAMMER!!! Empty poor snow snow

Post  pggprincess Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:38 pm

omg..
i realise u really bad luck snow...
and u really can remember the whole incident clearly ya....ur story very long...=.="

poor snowie T.T
don worry, next time see him, open red and kill him...XD akkakakaakakaaa
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Beware of SCAMMER!!! Empty lol

Post  pggprincess Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:59 pm

lol...snow dear..
i juz pk that nEvErmor3 fella last night..he really noob leh XD
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Beware of SCAMMER!!! Empty Re: Beware of SCAMMER!!!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum