mo xiang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALL PLEASE COME IN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU ARE HUMAN B

5 posters

Go down

ALL PLEASE COME IN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU ARE HUMAN B Empty ALL PLEASE COME IN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU ARE HUMAN B

Post  snownie87 Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:51 am

one day, i was cc-ing to all channel (channel 1-channel 5) to find out boss in mao (mao 1 and mao 2), i searching for long time only i found the boss.

first, i was yelling for help, but long time passed still no one come help me, then i decide to solo boss...

when i just want to hit the boss, a level 24+ party with 3-4 person lure all the level 25 mobs come beside me and killed me when i was trying to solo boss. after all the level 25 mobs killed me, all of them lure away the boss to far far place and killing the boss. (that time all the level 25 were beside me althought i'm already died long time on the land.) i ask them help me kill all the level 25 for me to wake up but they don't want then keep ksing my boss until died...one of them (name: SHOOT) still said that the boss is very noob, just can get pots only, then what for they still lure mobs come killed me and ksing my boss? somemore, after they killed the boss, i ask them why ks my boss, they said they didn't ks me and didn't lure mobs to kill me...'L.J.', 'C.B.', 'FxxK'

if you are human being, and you facing this problem, will you get angry?
for me, i sure will feel damn damn damn angry lar, because i already wasted so many times there just to find out the boss, and i already used so many pots...but they lure mobs come killed me and ks/killed my boss when i was died...then i didn't get anything from the boss!!!
NO exp, NO sp, NO item, but WASTED many times, and WASTED many pots!!!

so, my question was:
if you are human being, and you facing this problem, will you get angry?

all please answer me!!!

3 of them namely SHOOT, cuteNOOB, laj??? (i can't remember the exactly name for laj???, but his name got 5-6 alphabets...)
if you think you are PRO and STRONG (eg. suck3r), please help me find out them and KILLED them GAOGAO!!!
snownie87
snownie87

Back to top Go down

ALL PLEASE COME IN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU ARE HUMAN B Empty Re: ALL PLEASE COME IN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU ARE HUMAN B

Post  pggprincess Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:21 pm

ermmm....first of all, I WILL DEFINITELY ANGRY AND ANNOYED!!!!

but secondly.....i cannot solo boss alone.......XD

snowie, no need get so angry upon such thing...u should search for other helps when u see ppl ks u....our guild members leh???
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

ALL PLEASE COME IN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU ARE HUMAN B Empty Re: ALL PLEASE COME IN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU ARE HUMAN B

Post  Baka Y3lo Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:07 pm

erm.......................................
honest tell u la!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i saw boss !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will not yell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i will solo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people lure mini la!!!!!!!!!
i will run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when people lure , u juz dont hit the mini boss
then the mini will not hit u !!!!!!
the mini only will folo him
so give u 1 tips
when solo boss
dont use area skill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when people ks u!!!!!!!!
juz red him lolx!!!!!!! then go waste karma for a few hour!!!!!!!!!!
if u scare boom thing !!!!!!!!

when u on red
kill people call ur frined open ur id
ur id will auto get out from ms
then u can go wash karma liao!!!!!!!!

i always do that
that day my pvp need 10++ minute to close
my pt leader 1 hour ++
then i juz call my housemate open my id!!!!!!
juz like that
hope that call help u

Baka Y3lo
Admin

https://moxiang4pgg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:03 pm

Baka Y3lo wrote:erm.......................................

so give u 1 tips
when solo boss
dont use area skill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when people ks u!!!!!!!!

when u on red

i always do that
my pt leader 1 hour ++
juz like that
hope that call help u

............*wink wink* XD
I don get ur meaning...
wat karma? wat wash karma????? confused confused
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  snownie87 Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:05 pm

pggprincess wrote:ermmm....first of all, I WILL DEFINITELY ANGRY AND ANNOYED!!!!

but secondly.....i cannot solo boss alone.......XD

snowie, no need get so angry upon such thing...u should search for other helps when u see ppl ks u....our guild members leh???

i was asking for guild members help and they were coming that time, and those noob people level about 10 only de keep yelling there...stupid!!!
snownie87
snownie87

Back to top Go down

Post  snownie87 Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:11 pm

so give u 1 tips
when solo boss

when people ks u!!!!!!!!

when u on red

i always do that
my pt leader 1 hour ++
juz like that
hope that call help u

i didn't yell, when i saw boss, i just think want to solo, because i need the sp, but nowadays mao 2 there came alot of noob training and ksing there...then keep yelling ' got purple cloud!!!' ... =.="

when that party coming, i was solo-ing boss and i didn't use area skill but those mini boss still come killed me...i'm died already but those mini boss still waiting beside me...then i can't wake up...i ask that party for help, they just keep ksing my boss...

they also said that when they killing the boss, the boss was having full hp...
as i know, when you stop hittinh the boss, his hp will recover full de, right?
i told those kser but they say 'no'... i think they never kill boss before...damn noob de...
snownie87
snownie87

Back to top Go down

Post  snownie87 Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:20 pm

and also, nowaday in mao 2 channel 2, not only came alot of lower level noob (which they keep ksing you, you ask them no ks, they still ksing you all the way!!!), but also got alot of higher level noob (level 21++)...

i level 15 only need one hit to kill level 19 and level 21 'ping ma yong' in mao 2, but those level 21++ people need 4-6 hits only killed the mob...
and then they ask me about my level, i told them, but they keep saying i'm lying...T_T

then i will ask them to party me, after they party me and see my level...they will disappear from that place...(i also don't know why they will disappear after see my level...maybe i killed mobs too fast until they have no mob to kill for liao...haha)

another thing is that, one day, got a people came to me and tell me happily that he level up to level 23 within 4 days only...but when i ask his skill level, only level 3 or 4...=.="
and he said he want fast fast up level high high but skill level so low...>.<

i just don't know what they are thinking about...>.<
snownie87
snownie87

Back to top Go down

Post  Baka Y3lo Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:20 am

erm..
dono how to say

Baka Y3lo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:49 pm

lol!
u really very unlucky la...
aiya...those noob, don care them la...they ks u, u ks back them...all the noob don understand english, call guild members come and help, also OPEN RED AND KILL THEM WITH UR WU LONG!!! KAKAKKAKAKAKAKA Razz
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  snownie87 Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:25 am

pggprincess wrote:lol!
u really very unlucky la...
aiya...those noob, don care them la...they ks u, u ks back them...all the noob don understand english, call guild members come and help, also OPEN RED AND KILL THEM WITH UR WU LONG!!! KAKAKKAKAKAKAKA Razz

yaya, got one time when me and my hubby solo-ing boss in mao centre part, got a noob (i think she's only level 10 only) keep come and ks and died for many times...but still want to ks...swt =.="

after that, me and my hubby go suiciding, then that girl came to our spot and ksing our mobs...both of us ask her don't ks many times liao she still keep follow us and ks all the way...then we stop suiciding for a while to let her go away...

then when you go away liao...luckily that time keshin and angel also came and i told them about that kser girl, then both of them go ks that girl until that girl offline liao...(maybe you scare of ks by people)...wakakaka

but inside mao cannot on red ler...sien ar...T_T
snownie87
snownie87

Back to top Go down

Post  snownie87 Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:28 am

pggprincess wrote:

so give u 1 tips
when solo boss

when people ks u!!!!!!!!

when u on red

i always do that
my pt leader 1 hour ++
juz like that
hope that call help u

............*wink wink* XD
I don get ur meaning...
wat karma? wat wash karma????? confused confused

hehe...i just know what is karma not long time ago...now i can teach you what is karma...

when you open red and killed a person, then you will get one karma, with karma you can't go leveling or deleveling...and you need to wait for an hour i think to brush off your karma then only you can go leveling...if not, karma will make your skill level drop and karma will also broke your equip that you using...

i'm not sure whether my explaination is correct or not...if i'm wrong, please do correct me...^_^
snownie87
snownie87

Back to top Go down

Post  Baka Y3lo Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:18 am

erm a part is right
another part is wrong

got karma can go lving!!
only cannot die
if u die

u can boom real boom item boom everything depends on ur luck
but i like to red people
so after i red!!
i will wash karma b4 i lving again!!

Baka Y3lo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:02 am

Baka Y3lo wrote:erm a part is right
another part is wrong

got karma can go lving!!
only cannot die
if u die

but i like to red people
so after i red!!

how to wash karma???
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  snownie87 Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:28 pm

pggprincess wrote:
Baka Y3lo wrote:erm a part is right
another part is wrong

got karma can go lving!!
only cannot die
if u die

but i like to red people
so after i red!!

how to wash karma???

just sitting there for hour to wash it lo...can't do anything...
snownie87
snownie87

Back to top Go down

ALL PLEASE COME IN AND ANSWER MY QUESTION IF YOU ARE HUMAN B Empty oic..

Post  pggprincess Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:31 pm

ooooo..
thats it...but sit there nothing to do lo...
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Baka Y3lo Tue Oct 23, 2007 8:34 pm

pggprincess wrote:ooooo..
thats it...but sit there nothing to do lo...

erm not really
my karma over 100 b4 o.O
then i everday go mou 2 press jj ^^
press until lv 12

when i have karma i will press in mou 2 d !!
when press usually very bored so u can watch movie while pressing

my way
ms put in window mode n 600X800
then pull ur ms to side until u can only c the mp.
then u open movie n see lolx^^

isa way
he using a software call window media classic
go option there
set it as 'always on top'
then u also can watch movie while pressing jj or tuna.

*but if u using my way
u will lazy replay people message as u need to pull back n reply
after reply u need to pull to side again ..........
very very very ma han

isa way better^^

Baka Y3lo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:50 pm

swt....=.=""
multi-tasking......=.=""
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiKyo Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:27 pm

no need jus sit nia de.. u can learn skill ma. ay mou.. jj or combat skill lo.. hit sword and archer.. i have karma will do like taht le lo.. pig
AkiKyo
AkiKyo

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:01 am

AkiKyo wrote:no need jus sit nia de.. u can learn skill ma. ay mou.. jj or combat skill lo.. hit sword and archer.. i have karma will do like taht le lo.. pig

okok...i know alrdy...
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  4evernaix Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:47 pm

lai...i tell u all something.....u all now....playing drop lvl rite.....so if ppl ks ur spot....or ks boss....u wan to scare dem meh.....snow dey lure mini...den need 3 ppl to hit boss...all u need to do....is after dis....stand den slow slow lure all the mini to them....their first reaction will be hit the mini boss also....if dey don use area skil...u run beside dem den let the mini boss kill u.....the mini boss will chase dem......no need scare...i lvl 33 also petpet sohai sohai ppl ks me i lure lvl 46 mob to dem.....den i on red ice n run...let the mobs kill dem....den i run here run there n off red.....gao dim.....if i tink dey can kill me when i red i jus lure many mobs....walk to dem...den let the mobs kill me...den hit dem.....last time i suicide at mao 2 also like dis....noobs ks me.....den i song i go lure 7 sword mummy..make de mummy walk like 1 mob.....

the sohai kser potien....den the mobs go to him....he kiss floor xD SONG....many noob also accident farm sp cuz i make dem die XD LOL

u c....i so nice...i indirectly helping dem make their character stronger...LOL

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:56 pm

4evernaix wrote:lai...i tell u all something.....u all now....playing drop lvl rite.....so if ppl ks ur spot....or ks boss....u wan to scare dem meh.....snow dey lure mini...den need 3 ppl to hit boss...all u need to do....is after dis....stand den slow slow lure all the mini to them....their first reaction will be hit the mini boss also....if dey don use area skil...u run beside dem den let the mini boss kill u.....the mini boss will chase dem......no need scare...i lvl 33 also petpet sohai sohai ppl ks me i lure lvl 46 mob to dem.....den i on red ice n run...let the mobs kill dem....den i run here run there n off red.....gao dim.....if i tink dey can kill me when i red i jus lure many mobs....walk to dem...den let the mobs kill me...den hit dem.....last time i suicide at mao 2 also like dis....noobs ks me.....den i song i go lure 7 sword mummy..make de mummy walk like 1 mob.....

the sohai kser potien....den the mobs go to him....he kiss floor xD SONG....many noob also accident farm sp cuz i make dem die XD LOL

u c....i so nice...i indirectly helping dem make their character stronger...LOL

....ermmm....ur sentence all make me so blur! = =
all and all, ur advise to us is?? just say, lure mobs back to them la!!! XD
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum