mo xiang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

difference between character classes

+4
LittleMAGE_nelson
Baka Y3lo
pggprincess
4evernaix
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

difference between character classes Empty difference between character classes

Post  4evernaix Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:44 am

my dear dear snownie jus asked me what is the difference between katana and sword....so i decided to make dis post about the diff of all classes...and also my opinion of stat builds.... ^^

KATANA: high crits...high dmg....superbly strong in the early stages of the game...i advice katana users to play 3 con + 9 str....4 every 2 time dey lvl up....dis stat build is 4 katana duelers....u add con to ++ ur hp...n str 4 dmg n crit ^^.....as 4 boss fighting katana users..pure str....for your bracer...use inverse stones to++ ur bracers....however...very important....wen u r lvl 50++...make a special bracer that + critical only.....using fast stones.....bracer u use when duelling ONLY....cuz wen u lvling that bracer will seriously suck.... a+ crit bracer will win u many duels wen u higher lvl ^^
WEAKNESS/Disadvantages: RANGE VERY SHORT....basically loses to any pro who knows how to use the ice skil...i forgot the name of that skil.....also....skil casting time is a bit slow...1.5seconds...

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

difference between character classes Empty SWORD

Post  4evernaix Sat Oct 06, 2007 1:52 am

sword: weak in the early stage game....gets stronger as the game goes by tho....sword users play a 2 con 4 str or a 1 int 2 con 3str per lvl......the best but also the hardest at the start is a pure str build....simply because wen u fight the mob u have no hp to take their dmg....even in other forums ....sword is aggreed the best but only after lvl 60++ @.@ ....sword bracers make + dmg (inverse stones ) only....the only way to defeat katana users in the end (after 60) is by our speed and high damage......i say this as yea mi takes 1 second to cast....sword and spear have the highest damage....spear being wulong and sword being fu gu......these two are the highest dmg in the game...
WEAKNESS: sword skills are crazily hard to train....when my yea mi reached lvl 11...it took 6 skills to up 0.01%...i took a calculator n counted....finally realising that i would spend over 13m worth of ginseng b4 my yea mi would become lvl 12 @.@....and because yea mi hits 1 by 1.....it is hard to get $$ training yea mi...normally u get just enough to buy ginseng =.=

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

difference between character classes Empty spear

Post  4evernaix Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:31 am

SPEAR: one of the best farming type....wulong....has a VERY LARGE AREA and has the highest damage.....the only problem with spear is......thats the only good skill....spear's duelling skil...fon chi...has a low damage rate....experiments conclude that after real skill....wulong does 120% while fon chi does a miserable 75% =.=
my friends that start as spear only....ended up using spear only to farm sp or lvl....and use other weapon to duel...suck as katana or sword....an example is Stealthgod....Spear users play full str....bracer + dmg (inverse)
WEAKNESS: wulong very slow to train...and other skills have less dmg....however their $$ is very very very very fast @@

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

difference between character classes Empty bow

Post  4evernaix Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:33 am

information on bow is given by mygod under "Archer Farm99 Experience" look at it 4 more help ^^
i do not want to type about bow as mygod is pro and typing would be the same as looking down on him or challenging his proness xD

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

difference between character classes Empty dart

Post  4evernaix Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:36 am

information on dart is also given "Archer Farm99 Experience" play full agi....bracer + dmg (inverse) skills to learn is first the qi yue...(area skill) den your bai ma( duelling skill) if you are free enough...train the other area skill...which has more dmg but only hits mobs close to your initial target.....i however forgot the name =.= its the orange skill...

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

difference between character classes Empty Mage A.K.A QI GONG

Post  4evernaix Sat Oct 06, 2007 2:42 am

mages have many play.....u can become pure int, pure con (perfect tanker), add int till your mp is jus over 1.2k den pure con....or u can play 3 int 3 con.....if u wana become a duelling mage....play the 1.2k mp type.....or if u wana just lvling and fight boss....play pure con to tank the boss's dmg or pure int to do dmg....pure int mages are most painful...however....as criticals are dealt to hp and not to armor(if i remember correctly)....2 crits from katana and u might be dead @@.......a pure int mage however..can lvl very easily....an acquaintance of mine....char name DanDan....can 1 hit ko lvl 47 mobs when he was lvl 40.....pro liao ^^....mage equipts are also cheaper compared to others..
DISADVANTAGE: in malaysia server....due to unknown reasons....mage skills such as tina, hong lian and so on have no real skill.....so there is no beauty to see after a lot of hard work.....i hope dis changes soon...

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

difference between character classes Empty Re: difference between character classes

Post  pggprincess Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:58 am

.............stupid naix....why copy my topic =.=""""
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

difference between character classes Empty Re: difference between character classes

Post  Baka Y3lo Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:48 am

got some wrong information here !!!!
erm a bit not free 2day
will help u edit after a few days

thanks

Baka Y3lo
Admin

https://moxiang4pgg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  4evernaix Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:19 pm

what thing wrong oooooo T_T.....i read 2 time b4 give lehh ~~~~ = =

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

Post  4evernaix Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:20 pm

i din copy le.....urs is questions on individual classes...mine is the difference between all....

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:20 pm

stupidsucker wrote:i din copy le.....urs is questions on individual classes...mine is the difference between all....

same same la...XD
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMAGE_nelson Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:09 am

huh?dam..but i think katana,spear,sword all pure str better...den bow,dart pure agi n mage see u ply urself..cuz all pure pure n hp n def all can from passive..the most import for me is giv opponent die as fast as possible..n mage really can do tht?i mean lvl 40 DanDan kill lvl 47 mob in 1 hit?zzz...now i lvl 32 oni can kill lolo 1 hit nia..
LittleMAGE_nelson
LittleMAGE_nelson

Back to top Go down

difference between character classes Empty yep

Post  4evernaix Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:59 am

n nelson...u gave up that 1 hit chance d....cuz dandan is pure int....int got add dmg...lolx xD

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:02 pm

LittleMAGE_nelson wrote:huh?dam..but i think katana,spear,sword all pure str better...den bow,dart pure agi n mage see u ply urself..cuz all pure pure n hp n def all can from passive..the most import for me is giv opponent die as fast as possible..n mage really can do tht?i mean lvl 40 DanDan kill lvl 47 mob in 1 hit?zzz...now i lvl 32 oni can kill lolo 1 hit nia..

for my katana, i can 1 hit crit swordman(mao) - if not crit then 2 hits lo...(with skills) but usually i get more crit during using don fong...
without skills...i forget how many hits...shuck... me so noob ass Sad Crying or Very sad

So, nelson, naix and sucker, how to make my att stronger....teach me plz
i wan hit mobs higher than me that i can 1 hit die!!!XD lol!
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:09 pm

stupidsucker wrote:n nelson...u gave up that 1 hit chance d....cuz dandan is pure int....int got add dmg...lolx xD

but if mage, sure is full int de ma...
if not....then wat?
Darts i put full agi now...don wan add others..

as for my katana, i add all in str...not con and int....
last time my old char (fist) i seperate add into str, con and int....now that acc is useless le...
lvl 28, but many hit hwuang he's mobs(lvl 31) oni die...i very like that acc de...but now very noob, eq not good, still using lvl 21 weapon....shuck...really like that char so much, don wan delete it T.T...the att noob than my katana T.T
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  MyGod Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:09 pm

1st, For LittleMage, Shaidar can 1 hit fire 1 hit QiYue kill red ninja in secrect room. You can learn from him, up fire passive to lv30 lor.

2nd, For Angie, Play Full Str Blade, Using good weapon with pu 60 and good bracer with pu 60 then you damage sure gay.

3rd, For Angie also, Fist with 2,2,2 stat is not wrong, mostly this chr farming using mage Fire skill and Fist Skill together because of high int. So you need fire ring and necklare for this chr. Its quite strong chr in latest stage(Lv50 above).

MyGod

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:19 pm

MyGod wrote:1st, For LittleMage, Shaidar can 1 hit fire 1 hit QiYue kill red ninja in secrect room. You can learn from him, up fire passive to lv30 lor.

2nd, For Angie, Play Full Str Blade, Using good weapon with pu 60 and good bracer with pu 60 then you damage sure gay.

3rd, For Angie also, Fist with 2,2,2 stat is not wrong, mostly this chr farming using mage Fire skill and Fist Skill together because of high int. So you need fire ring and necklare for this chr. Its quite strong chr in latest stage(Lv50 above).

oh...fist together with fire skill or ice?
i got both...i feel heart pain to delete this char...any ways to improve it? Suicide is it ok? farm more SP?
stat: str : 102 oni...int and con if i am not wrong, is 30++ (both)

btw, god, if wan pu bracer, need what stones?
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  MyGod Sun Oct 07, 2007 11:54 pm

Power Up Bracer need inverse stone -.-

MyGod

Back to top Go down

Post  LittleMAGE_nelson Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:00 am

i duwan pure int lo...n if pure oso wont up very much dmg oni ma..now a lot mage dmg oso same like me nia..summore my passive still so so so low...=.= angie jie ur stat really no wrong..add more con n str..int little enough..n learn stun...use stun skill more..when pk time u hit ppl low dmg but u still win..^_^ i sure wan to be strong like DanDan..keke...yesterday i saw her in guild war >.< Lolx...all lvl 4x at there =.= see liao oso scare..all wulong..Lolx..saw liao eye oso Shocked affraid
LittleMAGE_nelson
LittleMAGE_nelson

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Mon Oct 08, 2007 12:01 am

MyGod wrote:Power Up Bracer need inverse stone -.-

oooo...
thank you...
i will try to remember that...
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiKyo Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:27 pm

u play so many char for what lo.. wasting time nia le.. jus focus 1 better.. ;-D
AkiKyo
AkiKyo

Back to top Go down

Post  shaidar Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:51 am

mommy pls choose 1 character to play lah :p

from ur guai zai
shaidar
shaidar

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:57 am

shaidar wrote:mommy pls choose 1 character to play lah :p

from ur guai zai

hahaha..sha guai zai ^^
mommy choosing katana and darts as main le...i will play these 2 oni la...
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  4evernaix Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:19 am

mage is complicated.......can play 3 ways.....pure int....high dmg easy farm.....4int 2 con....nice dmg & hard to die....or play 4 con 2 int.....less dmg but can tank criticals.......if mages were to duel....pure int will win......only problem is duelling katana or sword......katana many criticals....pure int die.....sword yea mi aims ppl's armor.....and hits very fast....so easy to kill also......2 tona = 3 yea mi....fist also.....2 tona = 3 ru fong......so its basically up to u how ur mage plays.....full int...or got con also can...

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

Post  yh_kho Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:26 pm

Ok i post archer

pure agi.. why?

1st = more dmg (hp more and dmg low = die fast, when a group mobs hit u even u got high def n high hp, but u kill slow mobs will do more dmg on you, example, i 1 hit mobs die, but u nid 2 hit, mobs cant even touch me, but u hv get dmg by mobs, another example po tian i use 2 hit clearn 10x mobs, the mobs only can touch me 1 time or maybe not even touch me, but if u high con use 3-4 hit, mobs will touch until you happy like cock.......Talk about pk, ur dmg already weak like hell still dun wan up more = waiting die, fist low dmg because the got stund, mage up con because they no c def, str type job up con cause they got critical, but archer u got wat???)
2nd = area more biger when using po tian (all of u sure know po tian is the most useful skill to lvling)

yh_kho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum