mo xiang
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Princess need help :P

4 posters

Go down

Princess need help :P Empty Princess need help :P

Post  pggprincess Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:25 pm

heard that darting is hard to lvling....
anyone can help me? plz....suck3r....naix....plz help tongue tongue
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Princess need help :P Empty Re: Princess need help :P

Post  Baka Y3lo Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:10 am

pggprincess wrote:heard that darting is hard to lvling....

erm.........
dart early game is harder than mage lolx
but o late game is the best for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Baka Y3lo
Admin

https://moxiang4pgg.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Princess need help :P Empty 4evernaix ~~~

Post  4evernaix Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:12 am

dart is actually one of the nicest to play...if i play a new server....i play dart or mage....sword is geng....but to become geng in sword....make me very sien n dulan....dart the area skil which u put up the hand..is painful + it had poison...excellent for farming and levelling....4 example...

secretbugs now is lvl 22....using her dart area skil she can now farm at lvl 32 ninja...2 or 2 area and the mob die....something i cannot do till i was lvl 24 >"<

dart is geng ^^

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:52 am

stupidsucker wrote:dart is actually one of the nicest to play...if i play a new server....i play dart or mage....sword is geng....but to become geng in sword....make me very sien n dulan....dart the area skil which u put up the hand..is painful + it had poison...excellent for farming and levelling....4 example...

secretbugs now is lvl 22....using her dart area skil she can now farm at lvl 32 ninja...2 or 2 area and the mob die....something i cannot do till i was lvl 24 >"<

dart is geng ^^

"dart area skilll"? is it chi yue =.=""""""
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:53 am

Admin wrote:
pggprincess wrote:heard that darting is hard to lvling....

erm.........
dart early game is harder than mage lolx
but o late game is the best for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

misssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

early game?????? late game??????

please explain Razz
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:57 am

For Darts' question:

1)so, when lvl up, i should add all the points to Agi...but, what about the con and int? is it important too?

2)also, i farm SP, more or less i also add in defence and Weapon skill att...what else i should do more?

For Katana's question:

1)as everyone know, katana is the strongest weapon, which the skills also consume lots MP....what should i do?
wat else i need to do to increase my katana att?

please give me opinion....thanks!! ^^
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Princess need help :P Empty blek ~~~

Post  4evernaix Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:13 pm

1st things first...early game we mean is the lower levels of the game...like below 40....late game meaning after 50 or 60....

2nd katana is strongest in early stage....because no 1 can tahan the crits except mages....the strongest over all is sword....which btw...swors is the hardest to train....don fon lvl 11...3 skils = 0.01%....yea mi (sword) lvl 11 6 skils = 0.01%....thats y i stil haven get real yeT >"< damn dulan sword..lol...

3rd...u play dart...be pure agi..dart depends on the jump back skil (bai ma if m not wrong) it has 70 ~ 85% chance of making ppl miss....this rate increases with ur agi....as 4 dart skil point...add dart max first...because the more damage the faster u can farm....i prefer not to add defence cuz its harder to suicide...& gugu jiao jiao ppl love to ks =.=.......after dart max...u add def, hp, and a bit mp===== GENG ~~~~

4th....4 ur katana..if u play to duel ppl....per 2 levels....add 9 stats to str and 3 stats to con...thats the best i saw so far.....n 4 katana....u wont need much mp...lvl 40+ duels with katana will finish in less den 5 secs...2 don fons = 145 X 2 = 290 mp...so don be afraid about mp.....

5th...the skil u worte is correct...chi something...i type dis post so long i forgot the skil name agen =.= HAHAHAHAH

enjoy the game ^^ ~~~~~~ 4evernaix ~~~~~

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:24 pm

stupidsucker wrote:1st things first...early game we mean is the lower levels of the game...like below 40....late game meaning after 50 or 60....

2nd katana is strongest in early stage....because no 1 can tahan the crits except mages....the strongest over all is sword....which btw...swors is the hardest to train....don fon lvl 11...3 skils = 0.01%....yea mi (sword) lvl 11 6 skils = 0.01%....thats y i stil haven get real yeT >"< damn dulan sword..lol...

3rd...u play dart...be pure agi..dart depends on the jump back skil (bai ma if m not wrong) it has 70 ~ 85% chance of making ppl miss....this rate increases with ur agi....as 4 dart skil point...add dart max first...because the more damage the faster u can farm....i prefer not to add defence cuz its harder to suicide...& gugu jiao jiao ppl love to ks =.=.......after dart max...u add def, hp, and a bit mp===== GENG ~~~~

4th....4 ur katana..if u play to duel ppl....per 2 levels....add 9 stats to str and 3 stats to con...thats the best i saw so far.....n 4 katana....u wont need much mp...lvl 40+ duels with katana will finish in less den 5 secs...2 don fons = 145 X 2 = 290 mp...so don be afraid about mp.....

5th...the skil u worte is correct...chi something...i type dis post so long i forgot the skil name agen =.= HAHAHAHAH

enjoy the game ^^ ~~~~~~ 4evernaix ~~~~~

Thank you so much...
i understand now ^^
PRo naix XD
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:46 pm

another question i needed answer too...
about the green information suck3r post up...
wat i wanna ask is, how can we get those green items? from mobs? or is it possible to pu normal items into green items?
(just curious wanna know)
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Princess need help :P Empty T.T

Post  pggprincess Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:01 am

nobody answer my question..T.T
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  4evernaix Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:23 pm

mobs got chance of dropping green items..its very low tho....thats y the prices are more exp T.T

4evernaix

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:33 pm

4evernaix wrote:mobs got chance of dropping green items..its very low tho....thats y the prices are more exp T.T

so, can pu normal items to green items de ma?
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  AkiKyo Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:19 pm

if can pu to green, all ppl also use green item laio lo.. all very very geng liao lo.. ;-p Very Happy
AkiKyo
AkiKyo

Back to top Go down

Post  pggprincess Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:40 pm

AkiKyo wrote:if can pu to green, all ppl also use green item laio lo.. all very very geng liao lo.. ;-p Very Happy

.......orhh.... Neutral
pggprincess
pggprincess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum